1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright Click@lentejo
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions: (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. License to use the website
3.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) publish material from our website (including publication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section
3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
(e) Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
(f) Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. 5. Registration and accounts
5.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
5.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
5.4 You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's permission to do so.
6. User login details
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
6.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 5; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. 6.3 You must keep your password confidential.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account
7.1 We may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account;
(c) edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.2 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
8. Variation 8.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
8.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
8.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website and you must stop using the website.
9. Our details 9.1 This website is owned and operated by Click@lentejo.
9.2 Our registered office is at Rua do Apeadeiro – Quinta Nova 7430-356 Vale do Peso – Crato – Portugal;
9.3 Our principal place of business is at Rua do Apeadeiro – Quinta Nova 7430-356 Vale do Peso – Crato – Portugal;
9.4 Our VAT registration number is PT 208426205 9.5 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
1. General On-line buyers are considered final consumers. VAT tax is due to payment except for those who live outside EU. Selling process is under the Portuguese law nº.25/2008 july 5, prevention of and the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing.
2. Online Shopping List (Catalogue) The goods to be purchased are listed in our online shop, sorted by categories.
3. Price List (Catalogue) The price shall be the price recommended in our catalogue. The price is VAT included plus any other applicable costs such as shopping cost (CTT EXPRESS) if applicable. VAT and shipping cost will be listed before order confirmation. Any other costs such as duty taxes will be costumer’s responsibility
4. Shipping Costs (CTT Express) ZONE 2: Germany, Austria; Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, France; Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Switzerland ZONE 3: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland and Sweden.
5. Orders Orders of all goods listed on our catalogue are added to your shopping basket. The minimum order of some products is identified in our catalogue. Orders can be cancelled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after click@alentejo receives the order confirmation. Orders can only be cancelled with order number and client identification.
6. Payments Goods are paid in advance using ATM Paypal Payment. If the payment is not made within 24 hours, the order will be cancelled. We only accept Paypal for more than 5€ orders.
7. Delivery The orders will be delivered within 48 hours after payment (Portugal mainland). For Azores and Madeira the orders will be delivered within 3 to 8 days, also in Europe depending on the area.
8. Returns All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required. Any returns must be authorized by a representative of the Seller before any credit will be given. Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit. The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged in any way. The Seller will only accept returns that appear in the Sellers current Publication List. Credit of amounts due or paid in will only be given for goods that are in saleable condition. All goods are sold according to the Portuguese law (Decreto - Lei n.º 82/2008 de 20 de maio) – Long distance commerce regulation
9. Registration on the online shop The registration on our online shop is made under “Registration.” This registration allows us to provide our users an easier buying process by recording identification data and allowing the system to immediately recognize it without having to type it again. The users can update their personal data online everytime they purchase something on our online shop. The access to our online shop is restrict to each user and checked with the username and a password which should be changed after registration. This data is sent to the user’s e-mail in order to keep the confidentiality, being the usage of the account under the responsability of the user after the registration.
11. Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Lisbon courts. In case of dispute the consumer can apply to Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de Consumo. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt. For more information go to www.consumidor.pt
Prices are tax included